Interscholastic Equestrian League
Sign up for the Show
Once your account is activated, three (3) events will magically appear on the left hand side of the Home screen. The box is labelled "Upcoming Events."
If you don't see Show #1 in the box, that means your registration is not complete. Did you submit your forms? Update your account? Pay your dues? Contact the Show Secretary if you think your account should be activated.
A. Click on "Show #1 - Registration - MANDATORY.
B. Sign up for your classes.
When you get your registrations completed, just pay your invoices. The Registration Fees and the Dressage classes must be paid by October 13th. You may pay your Hunter, Equitation, and Jumper class fees as late as Oct 27th.
If you have multiple riders to sign up for a show:
1. Register your first rider
2. Hit the “Invoice Me” button on the payment page
3. Hit the “New Registration” button at the bottom of the next page
4. Hit the “Next” button on the next page
5. And now, you can enter your second rider
6. After this entry, you can pay your invoice through PayPal if you want.
If your 3 invoices (Registration Fees, Dressage, and HEJ) are
paid by the Forms Due date for the show shown on the Homepage of the website, then
you just need to come to signups to pick up your rider number and signup for
Make sure you understand about all of the deadlines.