Interscholastic Equestrian League
Your membership cannot be started until your school is activated. Your school name will not appear on the list of schools until your school's membership is complete. As part of your membership, there are 3 forms that must be signed and submitted to the Show Secretary. There is sometimes a delay in activating your account, since the Show Secretary must activate it manually.
Your account must be created and your forms submitted by OCTOBER 6th! After that date, a late fee of $25 will be applied. Get your forms in early!
1. Email the Show Secretary and request an IEL number. Please include the rider's name and school.
2. You will receive an email with your rider's permanent IEL number. It is a 4 digit number.
3. Under the "Registration" tab on the Home Page, there is an option to "Create an Account." Click that. Signup for the number of riders that you have. Most of you will have 1 Rider. Members with siblings will have 2 Riders or 3 Riders. (If you have multiple riders, email the Show Secretary with the data for the additional rider(s), and she will add the other riders to your account. Or, if you want, you can play with your account settings and add your second rider to your bundle.)
The email address you signup with is the email address which will receive the invoices. Please think twice about using the rider's email address to login. Follow the instructions on the page and provide the necessary information.
4. After you have completed the login process, you will receive an email with your temporary password in it. You will need this temporary password when you come back to the website to login. As usual, you will need to change your password on the account settings to something you can remember. The “change password button” is located in the upper left hand corner of the home screen when you are logged in with your temporary login.
5. Pay your invoice for your membership with Paypal, credit card, or check. Checks should be mailed to our PO Box.
Post Office Address:
IEL, Attention: Bookkeeper
11333 Moorpark St. #204
Studio City, CA 91602
6. Print out the Rider Membership Form, Liability Form, and Trainer Form for the riders and your trainers. Sign and email (preferred method - PDF please) them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We must have these forms on file before you account can be activated.